Algorand Wallet - Open Source

Pretty positive that I know the answer, but there still is no way to send out an airdrop to a list of people without them having to first opt-in to the asset is there?

We have had issues with our community. long story

There are 2 tools to do that i know about…

When I organized the algorand event in prague, i have coded the airdrop to all opted in or anybody who opts in… The nft ticket was airdroped this way…

This is the project: GitHub - scholtz/AirdropAlgorandASA

The is also docker image Docker and the prefered way is to run it in secure k8s as in the config is the mnemonic from which you aidrop the assets.

The second option is Mailbox from AlgoDex: https://mailbox.algodex.com/

It was meant to do exactly this thing that you have list of recepients and you send them the asa even if they did not opted in.

AWallet now supports Ledger and Wallet Connect.

It is the only wallet in the algorand ecosystem right now which allows rekeying, full multisig support, ledger and wallet connect.

Now everybody can create multisig accounts with ledgers and use it in Algorand DeFi :slight_smile:

Feature has been pushed to first stage of release @ https://main.h3.a-wallet.net/

In few days will be moved to www.a-wallet.net

Great thanks for help by DragMZ and StopThinking

1 Like

How can I use WalletConnect in a Dapp that supports Pera? I copied the URI (wc:… ) from the Dapp’s QRCode and created the connection in A-Wallet, but the dApp is not being notified

1 Like

Last error: TransactionPool.Remember: transaction TTTTTTT: should have been authorized by LLLLLLLL but was actually authorized by SSSSSS

SSSSSS is a standard account rekeyed to Ledger account LLLLLLLLLL

both SSSSSS and LLLLLLLL are present in A-Wallet. It appears that it doesn’t recognize that SSSSSS is rekeyed

EDIT: the second time I tried it worked (accounts had just been imported)

1 Like

ok, I was able to make the connection, you need to be quick to prevent the session timeout. However, now “send back to DApp” seems is doing nothing

1 Like

You have to open that transaction and sign each tx in it separately

Multisig feature on algorand supports signing only one transaction in multisig object, and if you sign with ledger it is much better to see which transaction you are signing right now

Yes, if there is this type of error, the configuration is written to that account… There is however feature that if you open details of the account it is checking for current rekeying configuration. In early days of algorand the rekeying info was not fetchable, so now both ways can fix your local config.

this is not a multisig account, but a standard account rekeyed on Ledger

just click on that triangle at the left side, and if all transactions are signed, you are able to send it back to DApp

see it on video here: https://youtu.be/w8ifGtC3Y1Q?t=482

i am responding to

New features in AWallet:

• ARC 76 account (email password account)
  • 2FA multisig account - https://2fa-docs.a-wallet.net/
  • Full walletconnect V2 support (WC Account, Wallet integration)
2 Likes

Quite a significant effort and contribution to Algorand! Thank you!

I’m a USA doctor. My son is a Reach/Algorand dev in dev… I’m looking to create a minimal viable demo product for an ‘NFT gated clinical information environment’ on Algorand and have an open-source wallet for NFT authentication/access.

Would you know of any dev efforts in Algorand ecosystem working through NFT-gated website access - where we might be able to get some quick code for NFT gating function, and might your Awallet eventually enable NFT assets?

Hi, thank you.

What do you mean by NFT gating?

Who issues the NFT? If you mean the NFT should identify the person, what happens if the person lose the private key to the account?

With ARC14 you can sign the transaction with account which holds NFT and authenticate against backend which holds the clinical information. For this you just need the frontend app which integrates for example GitHub - TxnLab/use-wallet: React library for integrating multiple Algorand wallets with your decentralized applications (dApps) and backend which serves data for you and verifies if the authenticated account has the asset inside.

I suppose account abstraction would be safest in the broad sense of the desired functionality in medicine. A US issue an regulation in healthcare informatics is HIPAA - which supposedly ensures (enforces) healthcare information privacy via enforcement actions. No person-identified medical information can be ‘unsecured’ or penalties. Public keys (can be) aren’t person-identifiable in most cases at this point.

As an Emergency Med provider - again, not a dev- , at a High level, I’m thinking gated-NFT/NFD for ‘membership’ with an ‘anywhere/everywhere’ gated QR link to IPFS-stored type of health record/summary

account abstraction is terminus technicus from ethereum world where they put abstract layer for signing txs so that they can finally make similar functionality like algorand has - multisigs

from your response i do not understand your answer to my questions:

In latest release there is feature to

• specify number of rounds for account to be online at the public participation server
  • make account offline
  • better description on how what does the online account mean

Do you have tip for AWallet improvement? Please create github issue Issues ¡ scholtz/wallet ¡ GitHub

AWallet AMM in 30 minutes

https://www.reddit.com/r/AlgorandOfficial/comments/16zp1yh/ama_awallet_open_source_community_wallet/

AWallet has now support for both Deflex and Folks router - With one click person can see and decide on better quote from DEX aggregators

1 Like

AWallet is first algorand wallet which supports the Shamir Backup mnemonic recovery. User can split his mnemonic to N pieces with recovery threshold of M mnemonics.

1 Like

AWallet is not affected by malicious code injected to Ledger Connect Kit as we do not use it at all.

More info: Ledger Exploit Drained $484K, Upended DeFi; Former Staffer Linked to Malicious Code

Affected library with malicious code is used to connect DApps on Ethereum Polygon and Solana: What is the DApp Connect Kit? – Ledger Developer Portal

For maximum security, please use native algorand multisig with ledgers, 2fa accounts, arc76 accounts and basic accounts protected by shamir backup.