Help setup wallet on Node**Couldn't sign tx with kmd: key does not exist in this wallet***

Hello Team!!!

I’m trying to setup a wallet on the node. when I do transfer my wallet IM getting this error after I try to put online…

Couldn’t sign tx with kmd: key does not exist in this wallet

Regards…

The Algorand node (accessed via the command goal usually) has a wallet system called kmd.

It can have multiple wallets that you can list: goal wallet list.
And each wallet can have multiple account: goal account list -w "mywallet", where mywallet needs to be replaced by the name of a wallet above.

If none of the wallet have the address you want to use, you first need to import the mnemonic using goal account import.

If one wallet mywallet contains the address, you need to either add the flag -w "mywallet" to the command you were trying to use, or change the default wallet: goal wallet -f "mywallet".

Disclaimer : Typing passphrases and private keys on a computer may open you to attacks. Algorand makes no representations regarding the functioning or security of wallets, exchanges, or tools mentioned in the answer above, and disclaims any liability therefor. You are fully responsible for the security and the availability of your keys.

Thanks it work now !!!