Open letter to the board of Choice Coin Inc

Dear Choice Coin,

I am writing to offer my services as the CEO of your company for the next year. I have a proven track record of success in the industry and believe that I can bring a fresh perspective and innovative ideas to your team.

However, as a condition of my employment, I have a few demands that may seem a bit unorthodox.

First and foremost, I require a salary of one billion Choice Coin per month. I know this may seem like a lot, but I believe that my expertise is worth it. In addition to my salary, I also require a private jet and a luxury yacht to use for personal and business travel.

Second, I insist on having a team of at least 50 personal assistants to attend to my every need, including but not limited to scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and organizing my personal schedule.

Third, I require that all decisions made by the company be run by me for final approval. I believe that my expertise and vision are crucial to the success of the company, and I must be involved in every decision.

Finally, I demand that the company change its name to “The Choice Coin Empire” to reflect the power and prestige that I will bring to the organization.

I know that these demands may seem a bit extreme, but I believe that they are necessary for the success of the company. I am confident that with my leadership, Choice Coin will reach new heights of success and profitability.

Sincerely,

Conscious*

2 Likes

Wait… Is that you, Elon?

1 Like