A new TestNet build is on the way! I’m putting together a list of changes / updates. Includes a new genesis block, so your accounts will be lost (sorry). Genesis wallets are still valid. Build should be picked up at 12:30pm EST.
Here’s the list of updates:
- Preliminary Auction implementation
- Added TransactionsByAddr API
- Release builds now using deadlock detection library
- Added APIToken security to REST API - most API calls now require providing a valid token.
- Fixed networking-related deadlock
- Added Prometheus metrics monitoring; node_exporter tool
- Added diagcfg CLI tool for configuring telemetry and metrics
- Added fix for rewards in future buffer bug - was causing high CPU load
- Added script to help configure running algod as a service
- Added account locking and escrow transactions to support grants
- Fixed serialization of network messages to ensure they are never interleaved.
- Fixed TransactionStatus REST API to work properly
- Added a REST API for getting transactions from specific round range
- Added a “goal clerk rawsend” command to send raw transactions
- Increased the max allowed size of the transaction Note field (now 1024 bytes)
- Transaction pool logic changed to consider the number of bytes in the Note field