BetaNet will be upgraded to version 2.5.3 on Monday 3/29 at 2:30pm EDT.
If you have your node set to automatic updates, you don’t need to do anything. It will automatically update to the newer version whenever that becomes available.
Memory optimizations to reduce resource consumption.
- Enhancement - Adjust the network outgoing buffer sizes
- Trim StateDelta fields before storing
- Improve memory allocations in cloneAssetHoldings and cloneAssetParams
- Precise calculation of paysetHint for block eval
- Bug Fix - Upgrade the websocket library to use version 1.4.2
This release does not contain a protocol upgrade.
To update your current version of BetaNet to 2.5.3, run the following goal command:
./update.sh -c beta -i -d <betanet-data-directory> -n
If you haven’t already done so, we also advise setting up a CRON job to automatically update your algorand networks. If you haven’t done this for BetaNet, you can follow the instructions here: