BetaNet was updated to version 3.4.0 Fri Feb 18, 2022, 10:30 AM EST (3:30 PM UTC).
- Support logs and inner transactions in tealdbg
- Fix for clearing state for expired stateproof keys.
A consensus upgrade was initiated with the last release v3.4.0-beta.
- Tools: Support logs and inner transactions in tealdbg (#3547) link
- Testing: Improve testaccountinformationv2 (#3624) link
- Testing: set gotestsum format to standard: Verbose (#3634) link
- Ledger: Add stateproofid to accountdata.clearonlinestate() (#3643) link
- Devops: Fix bandwidth testing (#3638) link
- Ledger: Fix ledger.eval code comments (#3623) link
- Testing: Fix bug in testassetgroupcreatesenddestroy (#3631) link
- Testing: Remove parallel from txnproofs and fix timeout bug (#3628) link
This release does not contain a protocol upgrade.
To update to the current version of BetaNet, you can run the following goal command:
./update.sh -c beta -i -d <betanet-data-directory> -n
If you haven’t already done so, we also advise setting up a CRON job to automatically update your algorand networks. If you haven’t done this for BetaNet, you can follow the instructions here: