Got a chance to test atomic transfer and encounter a partial execution of an atomic transfer.
A private network is implemented according to the tutorial.
- Alice wallet and account created in net1/Primary/
- Bob wallet and account created in net1/Primary/
- Both have 100 Algos allocated.
- Alice issues an ASA say 10,000 aCoins.
- Simulating Bob buys aCoins from Alice with Bob’s Algos. An atomic transaction is made such that (a) Alice sends 100 aCoins to Bob and (b) Bob sends 10 Algos to Alice.
- Since Bob hasn’t opt-in yet. The combined transaction fails.
- It turns out Alice collects the Algos from Bob, but Bob does not receive any aCoins. This should not happen in atomic transfer.
See whether there’s a bug here or anything I have missed.