Welcome to Algorand!

Welcome to the Algorand Community Collaboration Center!

Here you’ll be able to find information about Algorand, what we’re building, ask general questions, and talk about blockchain technology.

The Algorand Testnet is in the final phase before a TBD public release. :hammer_and_wrench::chains::rocket:

This place is for contributors wishing to work towards the goal of building a secure, scalable, decentralized network serving as trusted public infrastructure for the common good.

The majority of community communication and collaboration online will initially be contained within this space and GitHub!

We hope this will improve efficiencies, and that it will lead to more valuable, productive discussion so we can all learn from each other in pursuit of such an ambitious goal.

Thanks for being here!

About Algorand

Founded by cryptography pioneer and Turing award winner, Silvio Micali, Algorand solves the “blockchain trilemma” with a platform that delivers decentralization, scalability and security. Algorand provides a foundation for existing businesses and new projects to operate globally in the emerging decentralized economy. Algorand’s first-of-its-kind, permissionless, pure proof-of-stake protocol supports the scale, open participation, and transaction finality required to build systems for billions of users.

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve sent the Algo from Binance to my Coinlist wallet but still can’t get a transaction. Can I ask what can I do with this problem?
TxID DBBTFLSZH3CUQRTCX2LUMF6Y6732FJEEQ4LITW677FMNOYJSJOPQ

Sincerely,