@fabrice Could you please help me understand below issue .
My node stopped syncing which was running at 2.5.6 .
- I checked node.logs for find the root cause found DNS Look up issue for which ib have searched over the forum and it was instructed to run the dig command which i did - dig @22.214.171.124 _algobootstrap._tcp.testnet.algorand.network srv and below is the output
; <<>> DiG 9.11.3-1ubuntu1.11-Ubuntu <<>> @126.96.36.199 _algobootstrap._tcp.testnet.algorand.network srv
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached
I guess with the DNS lookup and dig command i thought its something with the 2.5.6 node. Can you please confirm my understanding.
But i could not find a way but to upgrade the algo node to 2.7.1 and everything starts working.
After that again i took a look at the logs
- I still have the DNS look up issue and
- dig command returns the same
Can you please let me know what are the above 2 issues all about and i guess these were not the real reasons for node stopped syncing .So what might the reason for the node sync issue and how can we find the root cause moving ahead