We are pleased to announce the availability of indexer 2.9.0 RC, which is a pre-production build for running on betanet networks.
This release enables support for the V31 go-algorand consensus upgrade.
- Contract to contract support
- Support for StateProof keys
- Support StateProof keys. (#778)
- Return Inner and Root transactions for nested logs support in C2C calls (#820)
- block-generator: Improve payment algorithm to allow sending many more transactions. (#864)
- Include import-validator as a hidden algorand-indexer subcommand. (#871)
- Update go-algorand submodule to latest C2C changes (#874)
- Re-enable e2e test. (#881)
- Update submodule to head of rel/beta (#882)
- Fix log permissions to not be executable. (#880)