ASA - Transaction list

Drew - PureStake will have the new Indexer V2 API available end of next week over a new API that will be published and available to all customers for each ledger. Right now PureStake only has the original V1 Algod API available.

After the release next week by Algorand, PureStake will work to enable the Algod V2 API alongside the V1 - likely a few days after the binary update planned for Tuesday. In addition, the new Indexer V2 API will be released by PureStake when the infrastructure is ready, potentially end of week next week.

The example I showed earlier is using the new Indexer V2 API, but a private instance that is not shared externally, if that was confusing apologies.

Alright, then I guess that’s the reason why I couldn’t make the call work :slight_smile:
Now everything’s super clear.
I’ll keep using algoexplorer API (which is working great, by the way) while waiting for a more independent solution.
Thank you again for your kind support :blush:

If you want an independent solution you should host your node and work with the indexer. Either AlgoExplorer API or Purestake solution host the node for you. AlgoExplorer API will also support the node interface of the API.