Deploy scripts permissioned-token problem - algob

Hi everyone!

I cloned the algo-builder repository and i started to explore some examples of smart contract. I tried to deploy scripts in the permissioned-token example:
the first script “0-setup-token.js” didn’t give me problems.

Instead when i try to deploy 1-setup-controller.js return this:

config file:  ../algob.config-template.js

** Deploying smart contract: controller **
PyTEAL template parameters: { TOKEN_ID: 71344149 }
TEAL replacement parameters: {}
TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null
    at Object.MurmurHashV3 [as default] (C:\Users\X\Algob\algo-builder\node_modules\murmurhash\murmurhash.js:74:21)
    at CompileOp.ensureCompiled (C:\Users\X\Algob\algo-builder\packages\algob\src\lib\compile.ts:55:44)
    at AlgoOperatorImpl.ensureCompiled (C:\Users\X\Algob\algo-builder\packages\algob\src\lib\algo-operator.ts:503:33)
    at AlgoOperatorImpl.deployApp (C:\Users\X\Algob\algo-builder\packages\algob\src\lib\algo-operator.ts:317:28)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
    at DeployerDeployMode.deployApp (C:\Users\X\Algob\algo-builder\packages\algob\src\internal\deployer.ts:717:17)
    at Object.setupControllerSSC [as default] (C:\Users\X\Algob\algo-builder\examples\permissioned-token\scripts\1-setup-controller.js:22:29)
    at runScript (C:\Users\X\Algob\algo-builder\packages\algob\src\internal\util\scripts-runner.ts:75:5)
    at runSortedScripts (C:\Users\X\Algob\algo-builder\packages\algob\src\builtin-tasks\run.ts:107:5)
    at runMultipleScripts (C:\Users\X\Algob\algo-builder\packages\algob\src\builtin-tasks\run.ts:65:5)
Error ABLDR602: Error while executing script 'scripts\1-setup-controller.js:Line:22,Position:29': Cannot read property 'length' of null

what am i doing wrong?
Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to Algorand!

If you do not get a response here, you can try to ask on the algobuilder channel on Discord (Join the Official Algorand Discord Server!), which may be more active for algobuilder.

1 Like

I resolved changing SO, on Mac it works!

1 Like