Exist a problem in indexer?

I build and install indexer from algorand/indexer in github
and I create a private network in my local machine contains two nodes one rely and other participent,
the config.json for rely is :
{“Version”: 21,“GossipFanout”: 1,“NetAddress”: “127.0.0.1:44061”,“DNSBootstrapID”: “”,“EnableProfiler”: true,“EnableDeveloperAPI”: true,“CatchpointTracking”: 1 ,“CatchpointInterval”:500 }
and for participent is :
{“Version”: 21,“GossipFanout”: 1,“IncomingConnectionsLimit”: 0,“DNSBootstrapID”: “”,“EnableProfiler”: true}
the private network work perfect .
when i run indexer it work perfect also but in the moment it’s stop with error

{“level”:“info”,“msg”:“adding block 514”,“time”:“2022-03-24T00:13:56+01:00”}
{“error”:“AddBlock() err: TxWithRetry() err: attemptTx() err: AddBlock() err: AddBlock() err: getSigTypeDelta() err: unable to determine the signature type”,“level”:“error”,“msg”:“adding block 514 to database failed”,“time”:“2022-03-24T00:13:56+01:00”}

the blockchain working without stoping but i not understand why this error?

Which versions/branches are you using?
It is best to stay on stable branch for algod/ GitHub - algorand/go-algorand: Algorand's official implementation in Go. and master for indexer/ GitHub - algorand/indexer: searchable history and current state

thank’s for repply. yes I use the last version of algorand/go-algorand branche master and the last version of algorand/indexer branche develop.

So please try:

• branch stable for go-algorand
  • branch master for indexer

The branch master for go-algorand and develop for indexer may not be stable.

I use go-algorand branch rel/stable and indexer branch master but i received the same error :

{“level”:“info”,“msg”:“adding block 643”,“time”:“2022-03-24T14:49:39+01:00”}
{“error”:“AddBlock() err: TxWithRetry() err: attemptTx() err: AddBlock() err: AddBlock() err: getSigTypeDelta() err: unable to determine the signature type”,“level”:“error”,“msg”:“adding block 643 to database failed”,“time”:“2022-03-24T14:49:39+01:00”}

Which protocol version are you using in the genesis.conf ?
If you’re using future, it is possible it’s not yet compatible with the indexer.

Thank’s
yes i used protocol future.
Now I change the protocol to GitHub - algorandfoundation/specs at 3a83c4c743f8b17adfd73944b4319c25722a6782
until instance indexer work well but for me i used application contains an smart contract written in Teal v5 but with this protocol i must used just Teal v2.
so what is the protocol that I should use in my private network for working with Teal v5.

You can see the list of protocols there:

Thank’s. I will try it now.
I think this protocol

good for me?

:slight_smile: