GP11 NFT Rewards - EXA Market

Hi there :wave:

We are happy to share with you our GP11 NFT Rewards plan:
GP11 NFT Rewards - EXA Market

Important to note that we improved this plan based on community feedback:

• We are now rewarding more creators and collectors.
  • The whole program is going to last 6 weeks (previously 4 weeks).
  • Regarding marketing, we’re introducing some cross-chain initiatives to attract new users.

Please feel free to provide any feedback if need be :wink:

1 Like

Curious to see how things work out with the smaller rewards spread over more collectors, but I think overall it is more inclusive.

1 Like

I like that you are splitting the rewards, but 100 people is too many splits. Maybe consider 10-25.

Can you add more information about Zealy question. Sounds like a great opportunity, but what is it?

overall i like the plan, however i think trying this inclusivity will have diminishing effect. We’ve seen with axn how big prizes are the best drive for volume and transactions.

also the PR stunt you pulled on X was beneath you imo - free mints are not sales we all know that

I love EXA. Never any drama from this marketplace. Do it!

1 Like

Personally I like the idea of more people being rewarded, even if the overall reward is more diluted. I mean, some people may be discouraged because ranking high on the leaderboard is difficult, so I think this plan will probably attract more participants. Great job EXA!

1 Like

Hi @UnknownUnknown :wave:

Thanks for your feedback.

The Zealy Quest is used for marketing purposes.

There will be multiple tasks available for people to participate in to grow the Algorand ecosystem.
For instance, here is what we are doing for our ongoing program:

The missions defined in GP11 NFT Rewards - EXA Market will target the following objectives:

• Put the Algorand NFT ecosystem in the spotlight.
  • Attract creators from other ecosystems (cross-chain initiatives TBA).
  • Attract collectors from other ecosystems (cross-chain initiatives TBA).

All of these missions/tasks will be detailed directly on Zealy close to the program launch.

Hi @expertgovernor :wave:

Thanks for your feedback.

overall i like the plan, however i think trying this inclusivity will have diminishing effect.

Yes, I agree reducing the rewards to include more people could have a diminishing effect if the rewards are not attractive enough.

We received feedback from the community to be more inclusive (that why we reduced the allocations from 500 ALGO to 300 ALGO) but we are also aware that might not fit everybody.

We’re trying to get more input to make the best decision.

@tedrunsonalgo I love this plan! It is super inclusive to collectors, and you have done a much better job of preventing cheating and wash sales than R&. You guys are my #1 marketplace, and for good reason.

Best site
Best ui
Best rewards
Best team

Go EXA!

1 Like