Internal process error (3221226505) - Ledger Live

Dear All,
unfortunately I can’t get help from Ledger support, so I’m looking for help wherever I can.
I am having trouble syncing my ALGORAND account to ledger live.
I have Algorand funds on my Ledger, I have installed the Ledger Live application on another computer, when I add the Algorand account and synchronize I get the error “Internal process error (3221226505)”.
Unfortunately, all the methods from the ledger’s website do not work (updating app, changing usb cable, cleaning catch) , the support does not help me either.
Has anyone had a similar problem?

Best Regards
Maciej

It looks like a bug with Ledger Live.

Can you try using a different wallet that supports Ledger Nano?
The official Algorand Wallet (https://algorandwallet.com/) and My Algo Wallet (https://wallet.myalgo.com/) both support Ledger Nano.

Disclaimer : Algorand makes no representations regarding the functioning or security of wallets, exchanges, or tools mentioned in the answer above, and disclaims any liability therefor. You are fully responsible for the security and the availability of your keys.

Thank you for answer,
with My Algo Wallet when i will connect my ldeger nano, everything is working.
So if its bug is any solution to solve this issue ?

Best Regards
Maciej

1 Like

I believe Ledger Live should fix soon this bug. In the meantime, your solution (using another wallet support Ledger Nano) seems to be the most appropriate.

Disclaimer : Algorand makes no representations regarding the functioning or security of wallets, exchanges, or tools mentioned in the answer above, and disclaims any liability therefor. You are fully responsible for the security and the availability of your keys.

Thank you for your answer

I’m experiencing this exact same issue. MyAlgo wallet seems to work fine though (with connection to ledger) - but I can’t sync to ledger live.

Yepp, same problem over here.
“Internal process error (3221226505)”
When i try the “retry” button, it keeps synching.