Mainnet and Testnet were updated to version 3.8.0 on Wednesday, July 6th, at 10:30 AM EDT.
The goal command is now using the participation key REST API. A byproduct of this is that keys are no longer copied into the data directory. Instead, they are installed directly into the internal participation key registry.
- Participation Key Interface cleanup
- Adding support for m1 builds to pipeline
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements
- CICD: Add m1 to build pipeline (#4079)
- AVM: Make it easier to move experimental opcode groups (#4123)
- AVM: Track Scratch Slot Types (#4064)
- CICD: update build pipeline for darwin-amd64 (#4147)
- CICD: Optimizing CircleCI cache usage (#4087)
- Devops: Define recipe for FastNet. (#4066)
- Ledger: fix typo in error.go (#4143)
- Metrics: specify telemetry hostname and instance name as prometheus labels (#4089)
- Misc: Add helper functions to genesis. (#4111)
- Pingpong: improve transaction scheduling (#3478)
- PKI: Enable full usage of REST API to install participation keys (#4002)
- AVM: Version downgrade check ported to master (#4093) (in v3.7.2)
- Bug Fix: Adds validity round check for failing tests (#4085)
- Catchpointdump: fixes (#4130)
- Ledger: fix flakiness in
- Network: message-of-interest tiny bugfix (#4107) (in v3.7.2)
- Tools: Fixing calls to pingpong with deprecated flag --REST (#4070)
This release does not contain a protocol upgrade.
vFuture changes are not yet available in MainNet or TestNet but can be used in private networks.
- AVM: replace opcodes (#4129)
- AVM: Set proper costs for json_ref (#4096)