No rewards paid for last quarter governance...anyone know why?

I staked my Algo in the governance program in the last quarter of 2021 and received my Algo rewards on Jan 3. I did the same again for 1st quarter of 2022 and no rewards paid as of April 7th…anyone else? Anyone know whats going on?

Welcome to Algorand!

Can you check your account is in the list of eligible governors for governance period 2 using this list:

If it is not, your account was not eligible. You may either not have committed your Algos, or you may not have voted, or your balance may have dropped below your commitment.

If it is eligible, you should have received your governance rewards via a transaction from:
57QZ4S7YHTWPRAM3DQ2MLNSVLAQB7DTK4D7SUNRIEFMRGOU7DMYFGF55BY

If you did not receive your governance rewards and you were eligible, please contact the Foundation at https://algorand.foundation/contact

It says I missed a vote and am not elligible…I check my wallet at least 5 times per week and I never saw any notification that a vote was happening!!

The dates for signup opening, closing along with voting opening and closing are all available on the Governance portal and shared regularly on our social and community channels.

To avoid becoming ineligible in the future we recommend you check the Governance portal and our general communications and mark the dates on your calendar as a reminder to ensure you vote and maintain eligibility.

Key Upcoming dates for Period 3 are as follows:

Commitment Period for G3: 31st March 2022 to 14th April 2022 (11:59:59 PM SGT).
***Voting Dates for G3: *** 30th April, 2022 to May 14th, 2022 (11:59:59 PM SGT).

Regards,
AF