Rock Paper Scissor #3: Error assert failed pc=284. Details: pc=284, opcodes===&&assert | rejected transaction

Hi everyone,

I am following the tutorial Rock Paper Scissor #3 at Algorand PyTeal Course | Rock Paper Scissors #3 - Byteslice Operations and Compilation Errors - YouTube

at minute 10:40 we run the challenge.sh file.

in that file the command

goal clerk rawsend -f challenge-signed-final.tx

returns the following error

Warning: Couldn’t broadcast tx with algod: HTTP 400 Bad Request: TransactionPool.Remember: transaction QSKRW3UCDY5RZJAZJB556FLLSRZERIMWWQC6YIGJXT3ME2QU6PUA: logic eval error: assert failed pc=284. Details: pc=284, opcodes===&&assert

Encountered errors in sending 2 transactions:
QSKRW3UCDY5RZJAZJB556FLLSRZERIMWWQC6YIGJXT3ME2QU6PUA: HTTP 400 Bad Request: TransactionPool.Remember: transaction QSKRW3UCDY5RZJAZJB556FLLSRZERIMWWQC6YIGJXT3ME2QU6PUA: logic eval error: assert failed pc=284. Details: pc=284, opcodes===&&assert

ZOR5CU7YLXIFJFWAWB367GNM5VLNJKBBS7POCZURR76SR3HTFCIA: HTTP 400 Bad Request: TransactionPool.Remember: transaction QSKRW3UCDY5RZJAZJB556FLLSRZERIMWWQC6YIGJXT3ME2QU6PUA: logic eval error: assert failed pc=284. Details: pc=284, opcodes===&&assert

Rejected transactions written to challenge-signed-final.tx.rej

I did comment out some of the code to follow the tutorial and rewritten following the instructions, i noticed some code in the tutorial is different, but maybe I missed something else?
Unfortunately I could not find any documentation on this particular assert error

hi may i ask whether you have the solution? i encountered the same error

I am also having the same error, is there anyone who got the solution?

Please see Hi! i'm trying to do an asset transfer using escrow but it's showing me this error - #4 by fabrice