I have read in the algo email this: “Algorand Wallet Team introduce the Wallet Connect protocol for QR code on 27 July”
Does that mean, that you have finally implemented the qr codes in the official wallet the same way as it is implemented in AWallet?
In AWallet one can generate or scan the QR code with these features:
- Payment amount in base asset units
- Support for different assets
- Logo support: If there is known logo of the asset, it adds the logo to the middle of the qr code
- Support for note (editable) and xnote (non editable)
- algorand:// protocol support, web+algorand:// protocol support
- base64 note support
Why there is no link in the email to find more information?
I have filed the issue in the official github forum QR code scanner in official algo wallet does not work the same as algorand:// protocol parsing · Issue #11 · algorand/algorand-wallet · GitHub which is still not resolved.
When this fix goes to production?
You can find implementation of QR code parsing in AWallet here: wallet/algorand-protocol-parse.js at master · scholtz/wallet · GitHub