No, there isn’t, as far as I know.
There was an Encode Club Algorand Educate series, " Algorand Consensus Algorithm". See the recording here:
During the QA session I asked the lecturer, Mr Zhu,Head of Ecosystem Advocacy, Algorand Foundation,
what happened with Prof. Micali’s initiative for self-governance. He answered that the necessary developments are in way and it will be put into practice till the end of this year (2021).
I also asked him about the technical roadmap. To my amazement, he told us that there is no need for a roadmap.
I think we should collect our questions, concerning Algorand and the Technical Roadmap here, and ask it on relevant forums untill we get the answers.
E.g.according to plans
- what developments will be made to achieve self-governance?
- when will ASC 3 be released?
- How powerful ASC3 will be?
- when will the Algorand mainchain - sidechains version released?
- when will be the Android Algorand Wallet open source?
etc. etc, your questions here
- how will relay nodes/full archival nodes incentivised
- what is the algorithm for the supply of Algos? e.g. according to https://algoexplorer.io/, the circulating supply of Algos now is 5.2 Billion.
etc. etc. your questions here