ASA Listing and getting fiat value on Algorand Wallet App

Hello,

Me and my team are creating ASA for a big projet, the goal is to use it in real life.

We choose to use the Algorand Wallet on mobile, since it is fast and reliable. We have two big questions at the moment :slight_smile: :

1 - How is it possible to display the FIAT value ( in USD or in EURO ) of the ASA in the wallet ( like the Algorand asset )

2 - Which exchange do you recommend to list our ASA ? ( The price of the token should be reflected in the wallet with question 1 )

Thank you for your help

First of all, welcome to Algorand :wink:

I’ll let one of the Algorand Wallet experts here to answer your first question.

As for the second one, I’m pretty skeptical if you’ll find a good answer on this forum ( and not due to the lack of knowledge ); Most of the forum participants are affiliated in that way or another with Algorand, and as such would avoid giving you any concrete recommendation ( that includes myself ).

Having said that, I believe that an exchange that already has an integration with the Algorand blockchain would be able to add your token faster than an exchange that does not. Therefore, if I were to look for an exchange that would list my asset, I would start off with exchanges that already list the ALGO.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer

Are there already any ASA assets that have been listed on any Exchange?

Yes for instance, Meld is listed on BTC Markets and USDt is listed on Bitfinex.