EXA Market Q1 2024 Proposal

Hi there :wave:

We are happy to share with your the EXA Market Q1 2024 Proposal for the NFT Rewards Initiative.

This program aims to reward both Collectors and Creators based on their activity on EXA Market and to bring traction for Algorand NFTs. This version takes in consideration the feedback we received from the Community to ensure a more fair and equitable program experience.

Please feel free to provide any feedback if need be :wink:

2 Likes

Happy to see the listing score was removed.

3 Likes

After reading, How will wash trading be handled if it’s based on highest amount spent? You can sell NFTs to yourself if you wanted too to receive rewards right?

As far as marketing, will there be crosschain connections?

Will there be any reach out or incentive rewards for users from other ecosystems?

Would even be nice to see NFT platforms working together with DeFi projects or other NFT platforms during this time. Even getting some NEW INFLUENCERS to tweet about all the rewards being given out.

Hi @Richflairstv :wave:

Thanks for your feedback.

Please find the answers to your questions bellow:

1. How will wash trading be handled if it’s based on highest amount spent? You can sell NFTs to yourself if you wanted too to receive rewards right?

To prevent bad actors, we will require users to link their Twitter accounts to their EXA Market profiles to be eligible (cf. “How would you prevent bad actors?” section on the proposal).

Note they will have to login with their Twitter accounts to be eligible, not just copy paste their handles.

1. As far as marketing, will there be crosschain connections?

There will not be crosschain connections for this program however that’s something we could tackle for the next ones.

1. Would even be nice to see NFT platforms working together with DeFi projects or other NFT platforms during this time. Even getting some NEW INFLUENCERS to tweet about all the rewards being given out.

I agree that could definitely be beneficial for the whole ecosystem.

I hope that answers your questions :wink:

1 Like

It seems like there is still time to add crosschain initiatives correct? I thought this was still in the prelimanary proposal phase?

Adding new users/wallets and a marketing plan should be at the for front of every proposal. With you guys adding tokens to buy NFTs which is an awesome feature, I would really hone in on this feature as it could easy attract more users. You could even team up with Folks Finance or bridge dapps to use their wrapped tokens to gain users outside the ecosystem to come over and use their native token they are use too.

I personally think a more diverse plan is better, but this is an upgrade from the last rewards and hope that progression happens at a fast pace. You guys have a good thing on your hands

I like the balance EXA hit between rewarding collectors/creators. My main issue is the 4 week period. Is there any way to increase the duration by starting the period 2 week earlier? And even extending the duration? It would be less rewards per weekly cycle - which would give a better overall distribution.

We’re creating horrible peaks of trading. There’s now been 2 weeks of knowing rewards are coming, and there’s another 3 weeks to wait until they are deployed - collectors are sitting and waiting for them to start, creators are delaying their drops. In NFT its all about momentum and this stop/start nature needs to be fixed asap for NFT rewards to truly benefit the eco.

1 Like

Hi @Richflairstv :wave:

EXA Market is currently a secondary marketplace, adding for instance WAVAX or WSOL won’t have much of an impact now. We believe this could have an impact when creators will be able to drop NFTs using these assets. We will work towards that when our primary market will be released.

Unfortunately, this won’t be available for this proposal.

2 Likes

Hi @Stitch :wave:

Thanks for your feedback.

The period was initially supposed to start earlier. Unfortunately, one of the eligible marketplaces needed more time to work on its proposal, causing a delay for the whole program…

Due to our roadmap constraints, we cannot extend it but we’ll ensure to do better for the next program.

2 Likes

Ok gotcha. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

Thanks @tedrunsonalgo … i commented in the shufl proposal also. Didn’t know about all the logistics screwing with the timeline to make it a smooth continuous promotion.

I think it’s something that urgently needs to be discussed and resolved with @Joana so that it doesn’t happen again when/if any NFT reward proposals occur in future

No point hurting the Algo NFT space for 6 weeks while we wait for a 1 month reward period.

1 Like

Absolutely. A more vocal @Joana would be great. A lot of questions.

Hi @Stitch,
Thank you so much for your feedback on the Proposals. I have shared some of that feedback on a document for Marketplaces to consider applying in this Program or future ones (if applicable).

In regards to the NFT Rewards Program calendar, we have tried to follow the DeFi timelines since the Pilot. For this time, since many operational deadlines were colliding with the Holiday season, a Marketplace has requested to push things a bit further in time which caused an average 2-week delay in the Program start.

Thank you again for your feedback and please know that I am doing my best to minimize to impacts on the ecosystem when the Program is not live as well as the timelines. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Richflairstv,
Can you please let me know what are your questions? I will be happy to clarify :wink:

Thank you.

I like this program, but I think we should reward more collectors to sweeten 2024 for the degens. I also want a chance to win :slight_smile:

I vote for at least 75 collectors get ALGO! I do like this spread the wealth approach. We need the positivity

2 Likes