GP11 DeFi Rewards - Meld Gold

its just about it showing as this (see image below) which is technically right but confuses people to a degree. I see people coming in chats and asking where to get those fAssets to deploy liquidity in those pools and the answer is you dont you just supply the normal assets which is not intuitive imo. I wonder if it would be better to show these as ALGO-GOLD pools with a “lending pool” information right next to it similar to the fee tier 0.3% here.

Screenshot 2024-02-21 134134

3 Likes

Hey @lobo
Ah got you, thanks mate.
There is a warning when you are LPing, so I think you are right it would be ok to then have a different element distinguishing the lending pools instead of the fASSET piece.
I will chase this up and see if the Pact team could make a change.

1 Like

Hey everyone,
Thanks again for all the feedback, I have implemented a range of changes.
The major changes are the inclusion of USDC paired with GOLD$ and SILVER$ as lending pools, an increase and consolidation of the Tinyman rewards in to ALGO paired with GOLD$ and SILVER$.
This has mostly been funded through the reduction in the xUSD pairings.
Note also the report has been updated to show ALGO amounts in place of % with figures now finalised.
I will also push for lending pools to be included in the TDR calculations @oysterpack and ideally change how those pools appear to be more user friendly @lobo both would be great changes.

5 Likes