How to fix this error?

I’m getting this error when submitting the transaction $ goal clerk rawsend -f online.sig

Encountered errors in sending 1 transactions:
WRWTASUPFULFZG2QIZWF2KHJ7OP3SGBHLCJDTHHKSIZHLZZ6IAGQ: HTTP 400 Bad Request: TransactionPool.Remember: transaction already in ledger: WRWTASUPFULFZG2QIZWF2KHJ7OP3SGBHLCJDTHHKSIZHLZZ6IAGQ
Cannot write file online.sig.rej: open online.sig.rej: file exists

How would I fix this?

transaction already in ledger means you have already submitted the transaction to the blockchain

dont know what this is… what wallet are you using? or do you code something?

The transaction has not been committed yet and it’s been awhile.

I am doing this through code, trying to set up my node and put my account online.

you mean sandbox? are you sure it has not been submitted to the blockchain?

I’ve been following this Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X | Algorand Developer Portal up until the command $ goal clerk rawsend -f online.sig

are you sure you did not get stucked on step above it?

goal clerk sign -i online.tx -o online.sig -w NAME_OF_LEDGER_WALLET

if you have successfully processed that step, you should see the content of the online.sig file…

when you have signed transaction, submitting it to the blockchain should be easy

and btw, August 18, 2020 is quite old article… perhaps something have changed meanwhile…

What had happened was I successfully signed the transaction through my ledger and following the steps I submitted the code: goal clerk rawsend -f online.sig.

The transaction was pending for awhile so I believed I canceled it by typing in ^c. I attempted then to resign and resubmit the transaction and I am now getting that error.

edit: after some time the error changed into this:
Warning: Couldn’t broadcast tx with algod: HTTP 400 Bad Request: TransactionPool.Remember: txn dead: round 20367885 outside of 20366835–20367835

Encountered errors in sending 1 transactions:

WRWTASUPFULFZG2QIZWF2KHJ7OP3SGBHLCJDTHHKSIZHLZZ6IAGQ: HTTP 400 Bad Request: TransactionPool.Remember: txn dead: round 20367885 outside of 20366835–20367835

Cannot write file online.sig.rej: open online.sig.rej: file exists

is because your first valid round was not set properly.
Either your node is not caught up or you take more than one hour between generation and signing/sending.

1 Like