Launching An ASA Token To Success

I wrote a short post on Liquidity Pools, which may be helpful. I think you are asking great questions, but they are incredibly complex to answer because they are very fact dependent. Moreover, the way you are thinking about these technologies appears to be problematic from both a cost-efficiency and risk-benefit perspective.

Generally, you would likely be better from a business standpoint to stay away from an IDO or a token sale and instead pursue a liquidity pool on TinyMan or work with a centralized exchange. It is good practice to stay away from strategies associated with terms like IDO and token sale because they come with regulatory and legal scrutiny. These types of financial technologies and instruments are also highly susceptible to fraud. There are many other considerations you must take account of and validate as well, some of which I wrote about in my Essay, Cryptosecurity.

That said, I am really excited about the TinyMan launch and I do think it will create a great deal of value for both ASAs and the Algorand Network more broadly.

2 Likes