My algo wallet recovery

Hello everyone
I’ve got a bit of a problem with recovering My Algo Wallet
I cannot recover My Algo Wallet from the phrases I’ve written down. Is there any way of recovering them from somewhere.
Many thanks to all of you people for any advice

If you cannot recover from the phrase you wrote down, it most likely mean that you did not write it down correctly unfortunately.
What error do you see?
Do you have 25 words?
Are you sure the words are in the correct order?
Did you remove any number?
Are all the words from this list: go-algorand/wordlist.go at 8a335bb2b10ea3cb6e9471526701bcaa4089b53d · algorand/go-algorand · GitHub

1 Like

Hello and thank you for getting back to me.
I didn’t remove any numbers. All the words are on that list and I do have 25 of them.
I suspect there are in not the right order. Which is odd because I do remember checking them 3 times before going forward with setting the wallet up.
Happy New Year by the way :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh and it’s sais “please enter valid mnemonic phrase”

Most likely the reason is that they are not in the right order.
Just to be sure there is not another issue in the way you type the word, try creating a new wallet, removing it, and then recovering it with the 25 words. It should work. This way, you see if the way you enter the words is correct.

1 Like

Thanks for your help

You are my saviour. That list of words saved my butt. I had misspelled one of the words and luckily it wasn’t in that list so I just had to find one that was similar to it and it worked. Thank you so much for this info

1 Like