- This release disables cadaver file generation by default. This is a performance enhancement.
- This release fixes the issue of when an account had many resources, it could break catching up from a catchpoint.
- This release contains improvements to network propagation, through opportunistic compression.
- Algod: turn off cadaver trace file by default (#4676)
- Pingpong: add genaccountsoffset flag and tool to print test account addresses (#4628)
- Tests: Consistent resource/account struct tests (#4669)
- V1 Deprecation: Remove algod and kmd client affinity and consolidate APIs to use newest version (#4641)
- Batch-verify: Return failed sig indexes (#4614)
- Cicd: reduce mmnet LastPartKeyRound to 50k (#4625)
- Devops: Update betanet model recipe, move NPN hosts to regions not shared by hosts for relays and nodes (#4588)
- Goal: don’t mark app-arg as hidden for account command (#4629)
- Metrics: Remove labels from gauge metrics (#4606)
- Network: proposal payload compression (#4589)
- Tests: extend transactions signature verification testing (#4623)
- Batchverifier: preserve the memory until the end (#4672)
- Catchpoints: don't make duplicate account hashes in prepareNormalizedBalances (#4668)
- Pingpong: fix config check for GeneratedAccountsMnemonics (#4662)
- Tools: fix lagging cinfo.AppParams data structure in PingPong (#4613)
This release does not contain a protocol upgrade.
To update your current version, run the following goal command:
./update.sh -c stable -i -d <data-directory> -n If you haven’t already done so, we also advise setting up a CRON job to automatically update your algorand networks. If you haven’t done this yet, you can follow the instructions here: Install a node - Algorand Developer Portal