Algofam Meetup, East Coast USA - Let's meet, connect and talk :)

After +1 year in Algofam hosting events in Miami in-person and virtual, representing Algorand and meeting and talking with amazing people and projects, I have witnessed a growing community hungry for meeting and connecting and @Richflairstv, a vocal of Algofam and east coast local, and myself are calling all Algofam members around (or willing to fly here) to initiate a conversation about doing a meetup in Miami any day, from April to June 2024.

Who is in?!

10 Likes

I love to see Florida in the discussion.
Im up in Jacksonville.

4 Likes

South Fl, West Palm Beach area here. Sign me up for any meetups!

3 Likes

Hey,

Very much interested I am moving back down to FL in June most likely in the Orlando area.

Cheers

2 Likes

We are trying to find a good time and date for the meetup. @Gemmaixtla will take care of the place. @Lateralus.algo @Daisyifyoudo thoughts on date?

2 Likes

I’m flexible as I live in the area and can plan around those who aren’t as close. A Sat/Sun might work better for those who work weekdays or need to travel and avoid rush hour traffic, depending on the meetup location

2 Likes

I won’t be in Florida until June so I’m not sure of when exactly. Ill keep yall posted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect, lets see when Daisy is around :slight_smile: I might be in Decipher end of June. Weekdays work better for me but can adapt to people coming down to the city!

4 Likes

305 represent! Miami in the house.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Should we close the day for our IRL meetup any day next week or the following?

(There is a high probability I won’t be in Miami after the 12th May… if the majority can not make it, you can meet without me, worse case… I need to be out for a family issue