I’ve followed the documentation as best as possible and I have a fully synced node on the mainnet, a partkey and an online transaction to register the key. I do not see the “VoteBroadcast” message in my node.log log file, so it seems that my node is not in the consensus. I don’t know what else to do.
My node is running Ubuntu 18.04, 2.2.0.stable.
Here is a summary of the commands I ran:
- ./goal wallet new
- ./goal account new
- ./goal account addpartkey -a DOLFW77QNYVZOKKIPNDMU2JRDQK7QQ7BJKMYH4JW22C6UTTVB35XDI74GM --roundFirstValid=10182256 --roundLastValid=20182256
- ./goal account partkeyinfo
- ./goal node generatetoken
- Installed the python sdk
- Cobbled together a python script from examples to register the key.
** See transaction B2JGUQ4GM7V7GPKOQYA5SVBDEDLLLDOWEQANDLQ3HUZFQFGXUSPQ
- I can see the transaction on the online blockchain explorer.
How can I confirm that my node is participating in the consensus? What am I missing?