Open feature request regarding labeling assets, transactions, application calls... with QR Codes!

The decimal as a constant property of asset is always readable from globals so no worries on knwoing them when we deal with assets
In case of Algo and payment transactions it’s again clear and OK because of Micro Algos.
I have considered it since version 1.0.0 and based on @aojjazz assertion , I just added the technical note to landing page README.md on GitHub, thanks.

And this to solidify that in algorand-qrcode library the micro Algo is default:

Thank you so much for your interest

1 Like

Great, I have updated everything in the AWallet so that we use for qr code generation and qr scanning the base units… However I believe that some tag to show that data is in B64 should be added. Also I believe that we should define the network in the protocol parameters as we can make qr codes or protocol codes to specify that the payment should occure on testnet. (this is what i found from implementing the payment gateway)

The only thing is that the official algorand wallet even if it implements the algorand protocol so we can link to the wallet the payments, is missing the qr code scanning of the protocol parameters… Anybody knows when this might get implemented?