Shufl NFT Rewards Program Proposal Q1 2024

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate that. I will come up with some strategies I think could work and post them as a new topic on the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It seems like the inception of an entirely new campaign.

Most marketplaces would undoubtedly appreciate having a reserve of funds at their disposal to enhance creator royalties. This, in turn, could incentivize creators to exclusively showcase and promote their work on the platform.

However, the challenge lies in the fact that it doesn’t quite align with the criteria outlined in this existing campaign.

1 Like

I really like this proposal! It’s simple and effective. One item of feedback. A rising tide lifts all ships. I don’t think there should be any minimum cap on the 25% royalties.

“To qualify for the Shufl rewards, creators must achieve a minimum sales volume of at least 500A during the rewards period.”

I have a small collection I run that does anywhere from 100-350A a month on shufl. I think this should be open to anyone who makes any kind of sale on your platform.

1 Like

Part of our thought process, was this campaign was most effective where creators ran community activations that encouraged trading on Shufl. The minimum cap is intended to encourage creators/projects to engage with their community and find creative ways to incentivise trading. This way the benefit is to both projects and collectors.

1 Like

I can see this, but there are quite a few creators with multiple collections. For example, while The Lost Bots and The Lost Pigs would easily qualify under a campaign from Oink, their ‘Items’ collection doesn’t do much volume. It seems odd to exclude based on collection volume rather than creator volume.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem fair to the little guy at all @Benji1

1 Like

With the cap as is, we are saying creators must achieve 500A in total sales. As we’ve extended the rewards period to 8 weeks this feels more achievable even for smaller collections. (Its approx $12.50 per week in volume to qualify)

To Rach’s point, the way we have worded our proposal it is based on total sales by a creator/project so they could achieve this through the sales of multiple collections.

3 Likes

Apologies, I must have misread. Yes per creator is hopefully accessible for most :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I keep forgetting this platform exists… I’ll try to participate some more in your rewards program, but most of the good inventory is on rand.