UPDATE: Missing funds - March 2022 - Or, am I missing something?

UPDATE: It appears this was a case of Ledger Live assigning the incorrect value to my asset. I also should have double checked my math regarding the original deposit… The following page explains in further detail: https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402577950225-Wrong-portfolio-or-asset-value-in-Ledger-Live?support=true. Just seems odd that the program would not correct the original deposit information.

Greetings. I’m writing to find some answers regarding funds that appear to be missing. On February 2, 2022, I sent 1,917.2 Algo ($3,386.05 USD) to my Ledger Nano X. The value of Algo at the time was $.92 USD. There were no transactions to or from that wallet between February 2 and March 29, 2022. However, I looked at my account status today (March 31) and noticed the funds were significantly less ($1,884.07) despite having slightly more shares (1,918.1) and an increased market value at $.93 USD. Attached are some screenshots that reflect my issue. Can you please advise?

Hi, @Indyadamc , welcome on the Algorand forum!
As I see, you have all your 1917 Algos. Probably, when you sent it to the wallet, the program used a wrong Algo-USD conversion rate.

1 Like

You know, I believe you’re right… Shame on me for not double checking my math from the original transaction. Odd that Ledger would keep the incorrect rate and not issue an update. Thanks Maugli.