Wrong Transcation

Hi,
I had algo testnet token in my aglo wallet
Unfortunately, By mistake i have transferred to the binance aglo address which is mainnet
I am not able to recover those algo fund which is testnet. I can able to see my fund in binance and How can i extract algo wallet from binance ?
So please revert the transaction of mine…
Its by mistake i have sent to mainnet exchange binance please refund to my source account
Help me

Source address :

24VOT7DULUKNZHOQXO7HT6TUXP6UY4NRIUOV3IJH54E4SNXRVFEOGVJRQA

Destination address:

FBWCZQAT4IVY4KPNEAZAC44W4PZMCUH3HYWZA7RHJG4RTZCTTPVPXDDUG4

Transcation id:

OZY3VP4H4SH3QWBZBPJFW5RRQ5OQD4Q7WOK4DIRDCY2QO6PRRBYQ

Block : 19067719

Balance : 49.999 algo

Type : transfer

Please refund my balance…
Help me

The Algos cannot get from the testnet to the mainnet. You are on the testnet and you have sent your testnet Algo to a testnet address.

To be clear. You have not suffered any financial loss. Algos on the testnet are worthless and you can still fetch testnet Algos simply by using the dispenser https://bank.testnet.algorand.network/.

1 Like

As @cysec wrote above, only the account holder of FBWCZQAT4IVY4KPNEAZAC44W4PZMCUH3HYWZA7RHJG4RTZCTTPVPXDDUG4 would be able to do that.

You can contact binance, and maybe they could do it for you ( assuming they truly have the private key & would be willing to take the extra mile and help you ).

hi, I sent the algorand by mistake to an address thinking it was part of the government, and I don’t know what to do, can you send it back?

This is my Algo address: KTN44TI4V6GMSAZO4CK65AZIQF6NCJJCA6MQXWM3YE4PNQ4TN2RTC5JWXA

This is the address where I send: RC7VLMRMKO5GX3AQDXRQ3WH56WVSMYOAO3R2W5UWRS2J7BKGMUKSSUJBNA

Transaction Id: 6O3CAWNTAYHNYBB5FR3NBS6EM4XKKDVU5DEPPOUTMO3XS4LWW4KQ

Algorand amount: 274

Date: July 12,2022 - 08.09

Round: 22164136

Please help me

@Calebu I’m sorry for this. Unfortunately the only way to get back your Algos is to ask the recipient (if you know them) to send the Algos back to you.

Algorand transactions are immediately final and cannot be reverted, even by the Foundation and the Inc.