XGov term pool 3

Hello, i am wondering when term pool 3 will show up on my status page on the xGov portal? Is it possible the xGov term 3 funds have been distributed and something has gone wrong?

Hi, all the transfers have been made successfully, this is the xGov Term Pool 3 address:
https://allo.info/account/BU3I4ASYTQULW5KWMNCBMF6NQSSC6WM52KRUQEVVH4WQP2VHDKUKHR2W5Q/txns/
We are double-checking the info and in the next few days we are going to make them public. For future reference, you can find all Governance (and not only) related addresses here.

2 Likes

xGov Term pools are funded on the same day governance rewards are paid. Then the info needs to be connect with the xGov portal, it usually happens within 2 (working) days after the rewards payment.

These systems all need manual inputs currently, so things take a little bit longer, because we have lots of checks along the way to ensure we minimise errors.

Hi just posting to say I can see my xgov “rewards” in term pool 3 on my xgov webgui now. Ive gone into this term with a bigger stake than the past two and was initially worried. I guess I hadn’t noticed the xgov term pools showing up in the gui at a different time to the normal governance rewards. Thanks for clarifying

1 Like