I am a bit confused around Ledger Nano X related issues. Here is what I did:
- Create a standard account in the algorand wallet app
- Create a ledger nano x backed account in the wallet app a week later when I received the nano x.
- Rekeyed the account created in step 1 to the nano x as I wanted to keep the account number as my main account
- Deleted account 2
This has had the following consequences:
- In general, both accounts work as intended.
- However algos in account 1 no longer earn rewards
- Transfers from account 1 fail if I remove account 2 (with an error saying the app expected account 2 to be present)
Can someone explain if this is expected behaviour and/or how to fix it. Ideally, I would like account 1, ledger backed, earning rewards (and no account 2)