AlgoSigner Algorand Wallet for Chrome

AlgoSigner is now available in the Chrome store :tada:

Developed by PureStake, AlgoSigner is an open-source browser extension that provides a secure way for holders of the Algo token to interact with dApps without granting them control of their keys.

This is a leap forward for developers who want to build DeFi applications on Algorand. This enables devs to initiate transactions and accept Algos seamlessly, without jeopardizing the security of their users’ secrets.

6 Likes

Wow. I’m more than happy to see this.

This is a totally amazing project, really exciting. Can’t wait to use it.:partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Karla, we just updated our example dApp at - https://purestake.github.io/algosigner-dapp-example/index.html (repo at https://github.com/PureStake/algosigner-dapp-example)

Hey, I want to ask something. I want to use AlgoSigner to sign a transaction that will modify accounts of an already created asset, but I don’t know what type should I chose and what params are mandatory.
I try with this params:
AlgoSigner.sign({
“assetIndex”: values.assetId,
“from”: values.reserveAccount,
“assetManager”: values.managerAccount,
“assetReserve”: values.reserveAccount,
“assetFreeze”: values.freezeAccount,
“assetClawback”: values.clawbackAccount,
“note”: ‘’,
“type”: “acfg”,
“fee”: txParams[‘min-fee’],
“firstRound”: txParams[‘last-round’],
“lastRound”: txParams[‘last-round’] + 1000,
“genesisID”: txParams[‘genesis-id’],
“genesisHash”: txParams[‘genesis-hash’]
})

And it fails with this message: Validation failed for transaction because of invalid properties.

Waiting for your answer. Thanks!

The asset configuration change transaction is not supported in AlogSigner yet but should be very soon.

2 Likes

I double checked and AlgoSigner does support the config in general, it does not support the destroy (which is incredibly easy to do). There may be a subtle issue with one of the fields above causing a problem.

AlgoSigner.sign({
        "from": "UDCFS2TSVK5MM5A3GH4WLZDNGZE4CJT2AOTADUB7MZKW72CXPRZAHKVTVU",
        "type": "acfg",
        "fee": txParams['min-fee'],
        "firstRound": txParams['last-round'],
        "lastRound": txParams['last-round'] + 1000,
        "genesisID": txParams['genesis-id'],
        "genesisHash": txParams['genesis-hash'],
        "assetIndex": 12887035,
        "assetReserve": "RCWKH27QBUZSE5B5BRR4KY6J4FHZB6GMY3ZYHFL2ER43ETTGBQCJGRNH7A",
        "assetFreeze": "UDCFS2TSVK5MM5A3GH4WLZDNGZE4CJT2AOTADUB7MZKW72CXPRZAHKVTVU",
        "assetClawback": "UDCFS2TSVK5MM5A3GH4WLZDNGZE4CJT2AOTADUB7MZKW72CXPRZAHKVTVU",
        "note": '',
      })

Is one a developer on the team submitted after a create to get https://goalseeker.purestake.io/algorand/testnet/transaction/KOQYEHBTP4THXBWRN6HUIXGXKNXRLMXZ7A76O7RAF74MCFIBHQAA

Thanks! It was an issue with assetId that it was not an int. It also work to destroy if you just use this params it will destroy it.

AlgoSigner.sign({
“assetIndex”: assetId,
“from”: values.reserveAccount,
“type”: “acfg”,
“fee”: txParams[‘min-fee’],
“firstRound”: txParams[‘last-round’],
“lastRound”: txParams[‘last-round’] + 1000,
“genesisID”: txParams[‘genesis-id’],
“genesisHash”: txParams[‘genesis-hash’]
})

One more, I could not get how to Revoke an asset. So if anyone know what type of transaction should be and what params accept please help me! Thanks!

The clawback is for sure not supported yet in AlgoSigner, the good news is a release is coming soon that adds that in. The destroy will also have new warnings on the extension side, as it is all too easy.

1 Like

Full dApp asset support is included in AlgoSigner as of 1.1.0. We just released 1.2.0 which provides additional support for atomic transactions and more application transaction support.

1 Like