Creating test ASA on private network

Has anyone seen this error when trying to create ASA’s on a private network for testing?

Also, how would you view the ASA’s in the wallet account with the goal cli?

I’m probably missing something real trivial here.

goal asset create --asseturl "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerotti" --creator WALLET_ACCOUNT  --decimals 0 --name "Panzerotto" --note "I have completed my tutorial on ASA creation using goal\!" --total 1 --unitname PNZRT --datadir ~/net1/Primary/ --wallet WALLET
Please enter the password for wallet 'WALLET': 
Couldn't broadcast tx with algod: HTTP 400 Bad Request: TransactionPool.Remember: transaction OYPQ3LOTIBG5FSHVBRBK644OU63XVSYRYG25S3QSMBHCQ46ATHKQ: overspend (account WALLET_ACCOUNT, data {_struct:{} Status:Offline MicroAlgos:{Raw:0} RewardsBase:0 RewardedMicroAlgos:{Raw:0} VoteID:[0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0] SelectionID:[0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0] VoteFirstValid:0 VoteLastValid:0 VoteKeyDilution:0 AssetParams:map[] Assets:map[] AuthAddr:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY5HFKQ AppLocalStates:map[] AppParams:map[] TotalAppSchema:{_struct:{} NumUint:0 NumByteSlice:0} TotalExtraAppPages:0}, tried to spend {1000})

I set up a private network following this tutorial: Create A Private Network | Algorand Developer Portal

I guess I could just test on the testnet instead of a private network.

The error is:

overspend

The creator account does not have Algos.
You need to send Algos to the account from an account in the genesis of the private network.

You can run:

goal account list -d ...

to see the list of accounts in a given kmd/datadir and their balances.

(post deleted by author)