Task: Transacting with Multisignature Accounts
In this task, you will create a multisignature account and send a signed transaction from it.
Update: Earning badges for this task has expired (as of 2019-04-15). Look out for future tasks where you will have the opportunity to win the Multisigner badge!
- Follow the tutorial on our new developer website: Create a Multisignature Account
- Replicate this type of transaction on the TestNet by sending money from a multisignature account on TestNet to our account: NJY27OQ2ZXK6OWBN44LE4K43TA2AV3DPILPYTHAJAMKIVZDWTEJKZJKO4A
- Submit your email, the transaction ID, and your sending account via this form.
- Send us feedback! We would love to hear what you liked about this feature and/or what could be improved. Reply to this thread on Discourse or email us at email@example.com.
- Make sure you have completed all the steps here to get your node up and running.
- Check that you are running the latest version.
- When on TestNet, make sure your multisig account has money to spend! Use the dispenser, to send yourself algos. Directions located here.
Why This Task Matters
Multisignature accounts add an extra layer of security to transactions by requiring a threshold of signatures for the transaction to be valid. Your feedback helps us improve this experience and learn of new features to prioritize in the future. We also recently launched our developer site and look forward to your feedback on the related documentation.
Post them here!