Transition from Ledger Live to Official Algorand Wallet

Hey, I have a question regarding the transition of my funds from Ledger Live to the Official Algorand Wallet.
When I use the same Ledger Nano Device for the Algorand Wallet, does that mean that the wallet from Ledger Live will appear automatically in the official Algorand Wallet?
Or do I have to create a completely fresh wallet on the Official Algorand Wallet, link that to the Ledger Nano Device and then send over the funds from Ledger Live?

Best Regards

Welcome to Algorand!

If you follow https://algorandwallet.com/support/security/pairing-your-ledger-nano-x, you will get the exact same accounts on the Ledger Live and the Algorand Wallet.
You will see the same balances on both Ledger Live and the Algorand Wallet.
No need to transfer funds.

See also Question on governor program - #2 by fabrice

Thank you for the answer.
One more question to make things clear. If I have my account linked to Ledger Live and the Algorand Wallet, it does not matter in which app I would do a transaction, my balance will always be updated and displayed in both of them?

Best Regards

Yes, if you have the same Ledger Nano account on both Ledger Live and the Algorand Wallet, then:
if you do a transaction on one, it will appear on the other. And the balance will be the same on both Ledger Live and the Algorand Wallet.

This is because transactions (and balances) are stored on the Algorand blockchain, not in Ledger Live / Algorand Wallet.