When are Yieldly tokens added to my wallet balance

I have been staking my Algo tokens on the website https://yieldly.finance/ over the past year and received Yieldly (YLDLY) tokens in return. Now I would like to know exactly when and how many of these tokens I received in my wallet. Typically, staking works in a way that rewards are received periodically, for example, every 5 days. I need these exact dates for my taxes. Is there any way to find out?

1 Like

Look up your wallet address on algoexplorer.io, flow.algo.surf or the like and you can find the transaction information and filter in various ways depending on which site you use. There is actually an xGov proposal right now for a tax data tool for Algorand, but it’s not live yet I believe!

I should have said this before. When I paste my Algo address in algoexplorer.io, I can only see the withdrawal at the end. But throughout the year I earned somehow periodically these tokens. Is it possible to figure these dates out or exists just this one withdrawal I mentioned above?

1 Like

If you never claimed the rewards and they were not air dropped, then the only way to know would be to divide the total received from the one withdrawal over time and/or knowing the avg APR, I suppose.

Since it’s very specific to Yieldly, your best option may be to ask them directly: Yieldly — The Highest Defi Reward On Algorand
If you don’t see the transactions on chain, then it really requires further knowledge of how Yiedly works exactly.

1 Like

I might also suggest changing your approach and doing vanilla governance or something else, as Yieldly is clearly going to zero (if not basically there already). It’s too bad but you’re getting paid in an asset with no value.

Throughout the year I claimed just one time at the end Yieldly rewards. Does this mean that I have participated in staking the whole year, but there is only one record under my address on the blockchain?

1 Like

I could be wrong, but the little I remember hearing about YLDY is that you had to claim daily (or in this case it looks like weekly)…I would do some digging and go back and look at the docs or talk to someone on their Discord that knows more about how the protocol operates. That said, you could be correct here…if so, I can empathize.